weekend curiosities

So it's only saturday night but so far this weekend is shaping up to be pretty good, plus there is a Law and Order SVU on tv right now featuring Robin Williams as some crazy manipulative recluse, (OR IS HE JUST AN INNOCENT MAN??!) so that's a definite bonus. Today I went to the Scottish Norwegian Society's Jul Basar, think waffles (vafler!), copious knitwear and tonnes of caviar in a tube, but it was actually pretty good! Then afterwards I went antiquing with my dad, and after what can only be described as a complete odyssey around some pretty shady parts of glasgow we ended up at this ace antiques warehouse. Here are some snaps;

yummm
I think I will probably get the boar's head for my brother, he likes that sort of thing (i think)

SVU update: Robin Williams is definitely crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment